Hello everyone, my name is Jake and in this blog we will be discussing current and past events that are causing controversial issues. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and feel free to comment. My goal is to spread the truth and create some great conversation, so please comment.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Christianity and Secularism

These days it seems impossible to talk about anything dealing with religion without being laughed at or even sued. This has been on my mind for awhile. How America has changed directions and is the opposite of how it started. The lack of morals and values. The broken families, the divorces, the abuse and all the destructive behavior. Our nation was founded on christian values. Believe it or not the very first thing our first president did right after becoming president was, walk down the street with everyone to the church and pray for our nation. And now you can get sued for offending somebody even though we have the right to pray. We all here talk about the end of the world, well for me as a christian I'm not afraid of the end of the world. In fact sometimes I can't wait, because where I'm going is a lot better than this place. The only reason I don't want the world to end is because of all the unsaved people out there. That I might have the opportunity to share Christ with them. So for all those people who are suing others because somebody prayed in public. I have a question for you. Where are you going when the world ends or when you die? I know where I am going, and if you don't know Christ as your personal Savior, I know where you are going too and it's not a nice place. What is even better, this world is temporary, and when you die that is forever. So go ahead and make fun of all the Christians and keep suing them, we don't need the money. God says " Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves  break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also". Matthew 6:19-21. God also says, " do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, yet the heavenly father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they"? Matthew 6:25-26. The constitution protects our freedom of religion, and nobody is forcing you to be apart of any religion, and if they are then they are wrong. So why are people trying to take away my freedom. For all those who are offended and suing people because of it, maybe you need to reevaluate your life and ask yourself, where am I going after I die. I can guarantee if Christianity offends you and you don't know Jesus as your personal Savior, then you are going to hell. And I feel bad for you and am praying for you, because you don't have to go to hell. That is your choice. Heaven is an option. It's as easy as ABC. Accept Jesus into your heart as your personal savior. Believe that he died for you on the cross and rose from the dead to conquer death. Confess your sins. Everyone is a sinner, every living person on the face of this earth. All you have to do is ask God for forgiveness and he promises to forgive you. No matter what you have done. There is nothing to bad that he can't forgive. He has seen it all. Remember it's your decision, and there are lots of people in the same shoes. We are praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment